Saturday 24 August 2013

A perpetual twilight, new compilation track and 12k artwork for Sakamoto + Deupree


Summer is almost over but I recently wrote some words about my summer in the Fens, where I reside in East Anglia, that was published this month by the fantastic 'Caught By The River' website.

Read it Here:


Keep your eye on my website for upcoming gigs and an exclusive soon-to-be-released track 'Water Shadow' that is forthcoming on a new Ghostly International label 'SMM' compilation called 'Opiate':



"The record opens with Simon Scott's "Water Shadow," a luxuriant piece of beatless ambience that's like a wash of warm water or the first touch of the summer sun on your face after a long, cold winter".
I am busy in the studio finishing various musical projects and future releases so stay tuned"!


I have produced exclusive new artwork for the forthcoming Ryuichi Sakamoto & Taylor Deupree album 'Disappearance'. It is a wonderful album and will be on many 'Best Of 2013' lists I am sure:



 In the meantime my 12k CD 'Below Sea Level', that is close to selling out at 12k HQ, is now available in the ever-supportive Caught By The River shop (grab a copy of the 'On Nature' book too):

http://www.caughtbytheriver.net/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=71&product_id=400





No comments:

Post a Comment